The “Roller Skating Fun” summer 2018 project has been created from our love and passion for roller skating. We skate in different styles, we dance, and we play various games on roller skates. We skate alone, with partners, and in groups. We skate slalom – around cones and doing other tricks.
Roller skating keeps us creative, healthy and happy. Roller skating is like a rainbow in the sky – colorful and magical. Just try it!
Lana and the skate crew.
Music: Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty,
Roller dancers: Roller Dance Owl students, www.rollerdanceowl.com , Lana Shahar /the founder of Roller Dance Owl (Vancouver BC, Canada), Mo Sanders (Seattle, Washington).
Children choreography – Lana Shahar,
Partner roller skating routine choreography – Lana Shahar & Mo Sanders.
We appreciate Mo Sanders greatly for his cooperation in the production of this project.
We are forever grateful for all your help and love:
– Howard Jenkins (skate instructor, Seattle, Washington),
– Lynnwood Bowl & Skate Roller Rink/ Shaun Kelly, Mikell Escamilla and the skate crew (Lynnwood, Washington),
– Christopher R. Anderson, Wesley Warthe-Anderson – Ximen Mining Corp. (Vancouver BC)
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT:
– Auburn Skate Roller Rink/ Steve Clemons, Alyssa Robinson (Auburn, Washington),
– Richmond Sports & Fitness (Richmond BC) for providing us the space for the shooting.
Our special thank you goes to Ed Chiu & Major Kathie Chiu of the Salvation Army
(Richmond Community Church) 8280 Gilbert Rd., Richmond BC.
Thank you for the partnership and collaboration for making the Salvation Army a home for Roller Dance Owl Skate School.
More pictures coming soon!