Roller Dance Owls are learning new routine with Rhythmic roller skate dance steps. We’re taking this video to see Naomi’s improvement in a couple of months. We’re getting ready for new roller dance project!
On December 6, 2017 we had our debut – a Fashion Show on Roller Skates at Rothstein Theatre, Jewish Community Centre, Vancouver. Thanks to Jewish Independent and Cynthia Ramsay for organizing this amazing event! Thank you everyone who supported us and helped make this performance come true! We can’t wait to share with everyone our photos and videos!
Thanks to all my students for great job. I am so proud of all of you my lovely roller Owls!
On the photo : sweet memories from our rehearsal.
We are getting ready for Fashion Show on roller skates, visiting our sponsor Sparkle Beauty Clinic. Thank you Sparkle Beauty Clinic for taking care of us! Thanks for all treats and beautiful Manicures for all girls of Roller Dance Owl team. Owls had so much fun!! Your service is always incredible awesome. Thanks for supporting Roller Dance Owl Skate School!!
Yay! We’ve got our outfits for 🎀🎉#FashionShowonrolllerskates from GAP Richmond Centre GAP Richmond Centre – our favourite store with amazing, beautiful stuff and incredible, professional staff!
Gorgeous outfits, awesome quality and the best service ever! 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️We love you GAP Richmond Centre!! We can’t wait to perform in your outfits. Thanks for supporting Roller Dance Owl Skate School. Our Big day is just around corner. Save the date: Wed., Dec. 6, 7-11pm at Roshtein Theatre, Vancouver BC.🎉🎉🎉www.rollerdanceowl.com
Let’s roll with us! Join our skate classes anytime. As Roller Dance Owls, we skate, we dance, and we promote the love for skating. It is our hopes and dreams that we will soon have a roller rink in our city, Richmond BC, Canada. http://rollerdanceowl.com/
Roller Dance with “Life of the Party by DJ Aaries f/ Supa Peach“. Download this song on iTunes: https://itun.es/us/BU0Zkb?i=1255099298
Thank you to our General sponsors:
* Lululemon Athletica, Richmond Centre, 6551 No. 3 Rd., Richmond BC,
* GAP Richmond Centre, 6551 No. 3 Rd., Richmond BC, Special thanks to General Manager Amina Adam.
Many thanks to our sponsors:
* Coastal Reign – Custom Clothing & Printing,
* Make-up artist Geeta Chhabra – Geetas Beauty Salon, 6-6390 No. 3 Rd., Richmond BC,
* Samar – In Style HAIR SALON, 125-8040 Garden City Rd., Richmond BC,
* Lena Zavelion – Pure Beauty, 125-3800 Chatham St., Richmond BC,
* Julie Doro Photography,
* Tanya Mezentseva (Curteks Design Ltd – custom design solutions),
* Shop Task Skates, 1739 Main Str., Vancouver BC,
* Qoola Yogurt – Garden City – 175-9040 Garden City Rd., Richmond BC. Special thanks to the owners Joe Silva & Bonnie Ng,
* SHAY – The Funny Clown,
* Buchan’s Kerrisdale Stationery,
* “We Love Van” Water: https://www.welovevan.com/
*** Special thanks for support:
* Rob DJ Asanas – Cyril Robinson (Bellingham, WA),
* Rhythmic roller skate dancer Howard Jenkins, FB:@hrappsskateschool, Seattle, WA),
* Artistic skating coach Toby Herrig (Skagit Skate, Burlington, WA),
* Jam skater and roller dancer LeVar Maxwell (Las Vegas, NE).
Our special thank you goes to Ed Chiu & Major Kathie Chiu of Salvation Army (Richmond Community Church) 8280 Gilbert Rd., Richmond BC. Thank you for partnership, collaboration and for making Salvation Army a home for Roller Dance OwlSkate School.
Filmed & Edited by Astra Balogh: Astral Images , http://www.astralimages.ca/
Copyright: Lunart consulting: http://lunart.ca/
We’re visiting our sponsor Qoola Yogurt – Garden City (#175-9040 Blundell Road, Garden City, Richmond BC). Special thanks to Bonnie and Joe for healthy snacks: frozen yogurts and smoothies for Roller Dance Owl students during video/ photo shooting. Kids loved the treats! They were so delicious!